- Open to amateurs and professionals
- Family Folk Chorale members and their families are not eligible
- Prior 1st place winners may enter the competition again after 5 years
- Each submitted song must be contestant’s original work
- Winners will be notified by email and must sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, recording rights, and publicity release within 3 days of notification date.
- The affidavit will state that winner’s song is original work and they hold all rights to song.
- Failure to sign and return such affidavit within 3 days or provision of false or inaccurate information therein will result in immediate disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected
- Affidavits for winners under 18 years of age at time of award must be countersigned by parent or legal guardian.
- Entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, likenesses and voices for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation
- Please note that any submission constitutes agreement to these rules and regulations
You retain the rights to your song. Your submission releases FFC from product and all other liability and allows the use of all submitted information for contest promotional purposes.
Feel free to contact us at Competition@FamilyFolkChorale.org with questions